ROXY RX Fastec Snowboard Bindings Blk/Lav 2010/11
Progressive Fastec (Drop down highback) snowboard bindings for Freestyle and All Mountain Riding for the next level!
Roxy used ancient mathematical equations found on Aztec ruins to create the most user-friendly binding ever — the RX Fastec Snowboard Binding. Well, the super-fast entry/exit drop-down highback and pressure-release ankle buckle features are actually the handy-work of Roxy engineers and ladies. Get your back foot out fast, release tension on your front for the lift ride, and get back into your bindings at the top to start shredding faster than you ever have before.
- New RX Asymmetrical highback is an anatomical shape for maximum comfort and response
- Quick-release highback drops and closes with a simple clip and cable system that allows easy one-hand exit and entry
- Chair Lift Relief buckle releases tension of your ankle strap while still retaining a firm grip on your boot
- Super-cush 3D ankle and cap toe straps offer stellar comfort and exceptional performance whether you're a cruiser or park killer
- Full toe-to-heel EVA cushion on the footbed absorbs shock to give you all-day comfort
- Bottom Line: Speedy entry and exit as well as comfort that will change your life (on the snow at least).
- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW TO SET UP AND USE YOUR FASTEC BINDINGS
- Highback: Cored Nylon
- Ankle Strap: 3D
- Toe Strap: Toe Cap
- Baseplate: Fibreglass Reinforced Nylon
- Baseplate Padding: EVA Full Length
- Ratchet Type: Chair Lfit Release (One time micro adjust)
- Flex: Medium
- Compatibility: 4 hole and 3 hole
- Small UK 3.5- 5 (US 5.5 -7)
- Medium UK 5 - 7 (US 7 -9)